Taking images and sharing knowledge in photography at Dunkery Beacon, walking up from the car park to the beacon.
Saturday, 16 November 2019 from 14:00-18:00
This is a GREAT place to create images in all weathers, including the rain.
- Please wear good, stout, footwear
- A torch is a must, as we will be walking back in the dark
- Tripod and cable release for long exposure, would be helpful if you would like to take images of the night skyline
- Route Stats, 1.7 miles, approx 40 min walk, elevation, Lowest 1461ft Highest 1694ftTotal ascent 246ft
- We are meeting at the Car Park at the bottom of the Beacon, 51°10’01.3″N 3°34’08.3″W – see Map link
All welcome, come a develop and learn photography skills, whether you are a complete beginner in photography or an expert in mobile phone, digital or a film photographer.