Our Photoclub is a social way of learning photography by joining Mark on his exciting, informative events.
The Photoclub is for everyone who has an interest in photography; all skill levels and all equipment are welcome!
Every week, Mark visits different locations and shares his 30+ years of knowledge and experience in photography with attendees.
By joining you’ll have access to;
- Photowalks* and Mini workshops*, 2 hours long events are free to members
- Free Online Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Photography discussion groups
- Free Exclusive exhibition space to display with the option if you wish to sell your images, there is a small commission on sale in support of the venue
- An Exclusive Photoclub weekly newsletter, containing
- Events News
- Special invites to Exhibitions, Photowalks and Workshops
- Photography Discounts
- Exclusive photography knowledge videos
- From April 2021, we’re planning to open a film photography darkroom
- Optional Adobe Lightroom, Lightroom Classic Printed and Electronic Books (totalling 966 pages), with 12 months e-updates and Forum access
There is a one-off joining fee starting at £90.
Upcoming Photo Club Events
Photo Friday : Timelapse Photography
Photowalk : Kilve Coastline
Photo Friday : Winter Exmoor Landscape
Photo Friday : Taunton Waterfall
Photowalk Selworthy Beacon
Photowalk Porlock Marsh
Dunkery Beacon Photowalk
Photography Discussion : Wide Angle Wednesday
Life Joining Fee to Photoclub
*Events are subject to COVID-19 status, health and weather