For those new to me, I’ve been studying towards being a PhD (Level 8) candidate in Photography at some point in my life.
It’s now time for an update on my studies;
- Starting with, in 2015, completing my Diploma in Photography (Level 4);
- Following on by, in 2017, Degree in Media Production (Level 5);
- Then in 2018, Advanced Diploma in Photography (Level 5) and Platinum and Palladium Printing (Level 4);
- Resulting in the summer of 2019, graduating from the University of Plymouth with a BA (Hons) in Photography (Level 6).
- November 2019, qualified as a First Aider, QNUK Award, 3-day Emergency First Aid at Work training.
- I’m currently studying the Award in Education and Training (AET) at Level 3, then if all goes well graduation around Easter in 2020, which means I will be a qualified Level 3 teacher.
- Then a break from studying for personal projects, until September 2020, to start my Masters (MA) in Photography (Level 7).
- I’m so humbled to announce, that I have just been awarded by my peers, at the Royal Photographic Society, my LRPS at my first submission.